February 23, 2021

New Beginnings

Hello!

I've recently been through some big personal changes, which has totally shifted my taste in art and therefore what I want to produce, and also the direction I want to take.

Although this has been unsettling for me, I'm through the shaky seas and I'm feeling optimistic and excited for new possibilities! I'm moving away from the blogging arena and sharing craft tutorials, and very much focussing on purely creating art.

I'm currently working on developing a new style, and I'm not quite sure what that will look like but if you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing and come along for the ride, please follow me on: 

https://www.instagram.com/julesmadden/

Thanks to everyone who followed along with me here on this blog! All the tutorials I've written will still be available here for the time being. 

Onwards and upwards! 

Jules xo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10