December 20, 2013

Market Crafting

Hello :)
I have been busy with crafting some treasures for the Warragul Arts Market which will be tomorrow the 21st of December from 9am till 1pm. The farmers market is next to it too, so you can stock up on produce and crafts.. ace!
I have made some new mobiles, I am especially smitten by mermaids at the moment. Having little girls allows me to indulge in this childhood fantasy! I also love fairies.. I may have never grown up.
I have a new print, you may recognise it from my blog banner. If the picture is not too small to see!  I wanted the photo larger.. I am still navigating my way around the technicalities of using a blog again after so long. Of course, it's all changed on me too. It just takes time to play around with the settings.
Anyway, I will be there sharing a stall with my mate Suse from Bespoke Vintage. Come and say hi if you're in the area. Basically the Arts Market is just like a big friend reunion! That's nice about living in a small town...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10