March 01, 2016

New Recycled Cards

I have had some new cards printed up and are now available in the shop. Two are reprints of popular designs and six of them are new for cards. I am happy to have found a local printer that prints on 100% recycled card and uses vegetable based inks. The envelopes that come with the cards are also recycled. I hope you like them! :)
I have also set up a listing where if you buy 4 cards you receive a discount. You can find that listing here.

My cards will also not be packed in plastic sleeves, as I'm on a mission this year to reduce waste and non recyclable items. Plastic's a shocker! (I'm also decluttering and aiming for a simpler lifestyle. Inspirations have been this: The Slow Your Home Podcast, and this: Gippsland Unwrapped by Tammy Logan who is extra inspiring to me because she lives near me and so she does all the work sourcing stuff and I just get to go where she goes!!)

But I digress..

I hope you enjoyed looking at the new range :)

Jules.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you aren't going to use plastic sleeves. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป I am also inspired by your art. I just love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10