June 19, 2017

Colourful Wish List

There's nothing like colourful 'window shopping' around on the internetty for home decor or other fun stuff. I could spend a large portion of my time doing just this! Here are some of my latest finds.

Pineapple Kantha quilt from Matt Blatt

Clockwise from top left: This whole outfit from Gudrun Sjoden, Ryder rug from Matt Blatt, Claude dinnerware from Joss & Main, Angelina Ngale cushion from Matt Blatt,  Nathalie Lete cutting board from Amara

I only recently discovered Gudrun Sjoden and I love the fashion there; the colours and the layers.

These cushions from Anthro which remind me of Staffordshire pottery (which I had fun with being inspired by in an illustration project here)


And walls like this! I stumbled upon the designer Lilly Pulitzer who makes resort wear but I am definitely into her designs as wallpaper as pictured here from a Lilly Pulitzer store. How fun!

Hope you enjoyed that line up. 

Jules :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10