December 19, 2016

Christmas Present Wrapping Inspiration

If you're a little like me, you've probably left wrapping presents until the last minute! I asked a couple of arty friends for photos, plus gathered some extra inspiration online. 
I think what works is a combination of pretty papers, ribbons/ ties, nice gift tags and some extra decorations. Handmade tags and papers always get a big extra tick from me!
Add some sparkles with glitter or sequins.
I love the eclectic look of this bowerbird style of wrapping by Deb Dorgan
Colourful little gifts with paper designed by Leah Bartholomew
I love the bauble- adding idea by Tijana and the hand painted cards.
Local artist Helen Timbury uses her excess printed papers as wrapping. I love this eco idea and the colour.
Don't lick this paper... even though it looks good enough to eat. Via Laura Blythman
Simple but effective. I like the pine fronds touch. Found at Rachel Pearce
Can you go wrong with a dala horse? Via Veronika Marshall

I hope you enjoyed that line up.

And I hope your Christmas tasks are running to schedule! This week we will be making some gingerbread, a few other dishes for Christmas day, and I will be slowing down with my work and enjoying ourselves a bit. 

Hopefully the ideas have inspired you a little if you feel like getting a bit creative wrapping those last minute pressies.

Jules :)

1 comment:

Maya Kuzman said...

Lovely selection Jules! thank you for sharing! I always look for new wrapping gifts ideas and tutorials so this is quite welcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10